Friday, December 2, 2011

Something Different: Wedding Planners


This was the first time I was writing for a company that dealt with weddings, and that too planning them. Now that, is a task! I was somehow very tensed before I took this up. However, things changed dramatically after I met the owners of the company. First, they were youngsters. Second, they were damn serious about their work. Apart from this almost-difficult-to-find combination, I found something else very surprising - the project in its entirety. After speaking to them for almost an hour, I knew I had to do this. To know more about them, here is there Facebook page. For the lazy ones, here is a small expert from the introduction I wrote.
All those who have marriage on the cards, these are the people. My word.

No comments:

Post a Comment