Friday, December 2, 2011

'Cuz everyone needs some food for thought!

I had just discovered my passion for writing; not in its purest form, but just its existence. Years back, this was. I had just learnt how to differentiate between the colon and semicolon. Yep, back then, it was an achievement. The link below, will take you to pages from the heart. These were written when writing was only about what i felt. Today, I is different. Yes, there is a story here and there, a thought you can perhaps bank on.

There is a lot we want to say, a lot is hidden inside us. Our inner-most desires are seldom spoken about, even with ourselves. For all those who read this post, I would advise only one thing - write. Writing doesn't need a writer, it doesn't need a skill, it just needs a thought. For everything else, we have spellchecks, the dictionary and the thesaurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment